Are you a business uncertain about your brand? Are you a business struggling to understand your market? Attract your customers? You are not alone.
Welcome to BrandCertain BootCamp!
BrandCertain BootCamp is a thought-provoking, in-person workshop that will challenge you to think differently about brand and teach you skills that you can apply to grow and elevate your business.
What you will learn during BrandCertain BootCamp:
What people want from brands today, how to apply it to your brand and better engage with your consumers.
What you will do during BrandCertain BootCamp:
Think critically about your business and put your brand position under the microscope.
What you will take away from BrandCertain BootCamp:
A clearer, more focused and refined brand promise to position your business for scale.
BrandCertain BootCamp Details
Please Note: Participation is limited to the first 6 business participants.
- Includes an 8-hour, in-person workshop.
- Includes a one-hour virtual follow-meeting with each individual business to discuss progress and answer follow-up questions.
- Executive Suites at Arbor Creek (BrandCertain Headquarters)
- 15970 S. Bradley Dr., Olathe, KS 66062
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and pastries in the morning
- Box lunch served
- We understand that circumstances may arise that require you to cancel your participation in the boot camp. If so, please notify email@example.com as soon as possible.
“It was pure excellence. This by far has been a top game changer for me in my entrepreneurial journey! Thank you all for attending and being supportive!”
“This was a really good session. In the past, I’ve always found it challenging (*an understatement) to formulate a decent brand position statement; so for me, yesterday was time well spent.”
“I really appreciate the passion, time and knowledge that you both had shown us all yesterday. You both gave us clarity on what we definitely needed to help make our business successful. To all of my cohorts, I’m looking forward to gaining new sisters on this journey, accountability, and celebration. We got this!!!
Kurt is the constant every organization needs. He is a compass, staying the course, through brand.
– Pat Maday, Senior Consultant, Frank N. Magid Associates